Design-build offers many potential advantages over traditional design-bid-build project delivery methods. The Ho-Chunk Construction Group develops innovative and efficient solutions to meet the owner's expectations. These advantages include a single source of responsibility and a single point of contact; engineers and contractors work together as a team to provide a cost-effective approach.
- Accomplish Owner Goals Without Increasing Budget
- Collaboration between Owners, Designers and Contractors
- Flexibility in the Design
- Innovative Construction Methods
- Real-time Cost Estimating for Each Design Phase
The design-build process differs from the traditional method by overlapping design and construction, allowing construction to begin after a portion of the design has been completed. This process results in greater innovation and flexibility in the selection of design, materials, and construction methods because of collaboration between the designers and contractors.